In case of an emergency, please call +49 (0) 711 17 112 immediately or ask someone nearby to make the emergency call. Alternatively, you can also go to a security or member of staff.
Please answer the following questions from the emergency call center, our security forces or paramedics:
- Where is the patient?
- What happened?
- How many people are injured?
- Which injuries?
- Who is calling?
- Waiting for questions!
While waiting for the arrival of the paramedics, the following applies:
- First, pay attention to your safety.
- Give first aid: Calm down and look after the patient.
- If necessary, ask other people to help you.
- If possible, place the patient in a stable lateral position.