Beat the Triple
Mercedes AMG Petronas intend to celebrate their double hat-trick in the run-up to Christmas this year. The Silver Arrows secured the Formula One drivers’ and constructors’ title this season for the third time in a row. Fans of the Silver Arrows can now also win something, because the team want supporters to join them in celebrating their hat-trick and thank them for their magnificent support over the years with this great game. From December 1st to 24th, ‘Beat the Triple’ will test players’ powers of concentration in a special online competition. The best player at the end of the competition wins a Mercedes-AMG A45.
‘Beat the Triple’ is compatible with all devices, including desktop computers, smartphones and tablets and can be played for free online at: www.mercedes-benz.com/beat-the-triple.
The idea behind the game is simple but tricky to master. The Mercedes star, divided into three, serves as the field of play. The different areas of the star light up alternately, briefly making a sound. The player must remember the sequence and then repeat it. A fresh combination of star and sound is added after each round. Different areas of the star light up faster and faster as the game gets more difficult.
Players can compete among themselves and see how they fare against Mercedes-AMG brand ambassadors in an online standings but must register to enable this feature. Registration is also necessary to compete for the star prize. The standings will indicate the highest level attained. Speed will be the deciding factor in the case of a tie.
How to play ‘Beat the Triple’
- Play the game any time from 1st - 24th December 2016 at: www.mercedes-benz.com/beat-the-triple
- The Mercedes star is used as the field of play. The three different areas of the star light up alternately, briefly making a sound.
- Players have to remember the sequence and repeat it.
- A fresh combination of star and sound is added after each round and the different areas of the star light up faster and faster as the game gets more difficult.
- Players can enter their names in the online standings. The best player wins a Mercedes-AMG A 45.