One more time.
We are celebrating 30 years of DTM together.
Welcome to the Mercedes-AMG Motorsport eRacing Competition Museum Special
Parallel to the main event, the 'Mercedes-AMG Motorsport eRacing Competition 2018', Mercedes-AMG Motorsport is organising a 'Museum Special' in the steam-based racing simulation 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' in cooperation with the Mercedes-Benz Museum.
Visit the Mercedes-Benz Museum from 16.05 to 24.06.2018 and take your chance to drive a fast lap on the Hockenheimring. It's worth the effort: The seven fastest drivers will be invited to the Live-Event on 08.07.2018 at the Mercedes-Benz Museum.
The winner of the live event will receive the last free starting place of the “Mercedes-AMG Motorsport eRacing Competition” at the DTM finale at the Hockenheimring including a VIP ticket for the entire weekend. The three best eRacers in the final at the Hockenheimring each win participation in a Mercedes-AMG Driving Academy event.
What can you expect?
- Prove your skills. Visit the Mercedes-Benz Museum and drive your fastest lap on the simulator
- You have six minutes to drive your fastest lap. After six minutes the game stops automatically, even if you are in the middle of the track.
- The seven fastest eRacers will be informed on 25.06.2018 and invited to the Live-Event on 08.07.2018 in the Mercedes-Benz Museum.
- Not one of the seven fastest eRacers? No problem. On 08.07.2018 you have again the chance from 09:00 - 14:00 o'clock to get a seat in the Live-Event. Just stop by the Mercedes-Benz Museum and drive the fastest lap time on the simulator
- On 08.07.2018 the Live-Event starts at 17:30 in the Mercedes-Benz Museum, as well as the live stream at www.facebook.com/MercedesBenz
How the Mercedes-AMG Motorsport eRacing Competition Museum Special works:
The Mercedes-AMG Motorsport eRacing Competition 2018 visits the Mercedes-Benz Museum.
The race will take place in qualifying mode on the track at the Hockenheimring. The simulators are located in the Mercedes-Benz Museum and the competition can only be used physically on site. The best lap time of a player in six minutes will be judged. The session ends after six minutes.
The seven fastest drivers, measured by lap time, will be invited to the Live-Event at the Mercedes-Benz Museum (08.07.2018) and are eligible to participate in the finale of the Mercedes-AMG Motorsport eRacing Competition Museums Special.
The winner of the Museum Special wins the right to participate in the final of the Mercedes-AMG Motorsport eRacing Competition 2018 at Hockenheimring and wins a DTM VIP ticket for the raceweekend at the Hockenheimring from 13.10 - 14.10.2018. The three best eRacers in the final at the Hockenheimring each win participation in a Mercedes-AMG Driving Academy event. More information at mercedes-amg-motorsport.com/eRacing