It was also a vehicle worthy of every superlative: its 6.3-litre V8 engine offered an extremely impressive performance as well as a top speed in excess of 200 km/h.
Alongside the five- to six-seater version, which was aimed predominantly at highly discerning private customers, there was also a seven- to eight-seater variant with a 70-cmlonger wheelbase, which found use throughout the world as an official state or ceremonial saloon.
- Powerful, large-displacement V8 engine
- Four-speed automatic transmission
- Dual-circuit braking system with disc brakes
- Air suspension
- Power-assisted steering
- Convenience hydraulic system for seat adjustment, opening and closing the doors, windows and luggage compartment
- Electronically controlled heating and ventilation system