Orchestral sounds and free entry.
With “hp culture and orchestral sounds” as the motto, on 20 May 2017 orchestras from Baden-Württemberg and Slovenia will be guests on the open air stage of the Mercedes-Benz Museum.
The programme is part of the 2017 Regional Music School Day in Stuttgart and takes place from 11 am to 4.45 pm. At the same time the Mercedes-Benz Museum is also celebrating its eleventh year at this location next to the Untertürkheim plant.
On Sunday, 21 May 2017 there is an open day with free entry.
Concerts as part of the 2017 Regional Music School Day 2017.
- 11.00 am - 11.30 am Gmünder Kurorchester
- 11.45 am - 12.15 pm Sinfonietta Karlsruhe
- 12.30 pm - 13.00 pm Mixed Wind Ensemble Herrenberg
- 13.15 pm - 13.45 pm Jugendsinfonieorchester Herrenberg
- 14.00 pm - 14.30 pm Leinfelden-Echterdingen Youth Orchestra
- 14.45 pm - 15.15 pm Symphony Orchestra of the Youth Music School Schorndorf and the surrounding areas
- 15.30 pm - 16.00 pm Symphony Orchestra of the Nazarje Music School (Slovenia) cast 1
- 16.15 pm - 16.45 pm Symphony Orchestra of the Nazarje Music School (Slovenia) cast 2
Should the weather conditions not permit an appearance on the open air stage, the ensembles will perform in the “Passage” area inside the Mercedes-Benz Museum.
These concerts also represent a birthday serenade for the Mercedes-Benz Museum, which was opened 11 years ago. To mark this occasion, on Sunday, 21 May 2017 all visitors will also receive free admission to the permanent exhibition and to the interactive special exhibition “EY ALTER” which has already thrilled 100,000 visitors since it began in October 2016.