Job and Careers.
“Our mission centres on the satisfaction and enthusiasm of visitors and customers in the Mercedes-Benz Museum: the satisfaction of visitors and customers is the key to our success, and safeguards our future.”
These are the values and attitudes we stand for:
Current job vacancies.
- Mitarbeiter/-innen im Bereich Mercedes-Benz Classic Communications im Mercedes-Benz Museum
(Please note that these postings are only available in German.)
Get to know the Mercedes-Benz Museum as a student!
Working in our specialist departments will give you practical experience as you take part in the daily activities as a fully-fledged team member. If your area of activity allows it, you will also have the opportunity to take responsibility for small projects.
The start and duration of your mandatory or voluntary internship are arranged according to your programme of study. The duration of an internship is normally 6 months.
The following internships are currently vacant at Mercedes-Benz Museum GmbH. (Please note that these postings are only available in German.)
- Praktikant/in im Bereich Produktmanagement/Shop des Mercedes-Benz Museums
- Praktikant/-in im Bereich Fahrzeughandel ALL TIME STARS des Mercedes-Benz Museums
- Praktikantin/-in im Facility Management des Mercedes-Benz Museums
- Praktikant/-in im Bereich Classic Communications der Mercedes-Benz Museum GmbH
Mercedes-Benz Museum GmbH lives up to its social and educational responsibilities, and gives young people the opportunity to complete a professional training course in event organisation at the Mercedes-Benz Museum.