Museum Level 1.
A room for all events: The large hall accommodates up to 300 guests and can be fitted out with different seating configurations to meet requirements. With blinds all round, projection screen and modern event equipment, it can be adapted to be a befitting venue for each and every event.
- Air conditioning
- 5.0 x 3.3 meter screen
- Audio system: optional surround-effect speakers
- Control by means of wireless touch panel
- Current connections: 230 V, 440 V – 63 A
- Variable light control
- Ceiling suspension points with a load bearing capacity of up to 5 kN
- At the level of the main entrance with a view of the Mercedes-Benz Center
- Largest room available
Time of use.
Made to measure for receptions: The atrium serves as an impressive, enormously high entrée for the visitors to the museum. Outside normal opening hours, the movable walls of the large hall can be opened towards the atrium.
- Entrance hall of the museum
- Receptions, stand-up parties
Time of use.
A place for visions: The café bar creates a relaxed atmosphere with its dynamically curved base area. From here, you have a good view of the “Fascination of Technology” sector, ensuring that the café bar is an inspiring place for lively talks over an espresso or a long drink.