EMOTION-Tour 24 Hours Race Nürburgring.
Motorsport is AMG and AMG is motorsport.
Nowhere is that association better experienced than at the largest and most difficult automobile race in the world: the 24h-RennenNürburgring. In 2016, Mercedes-AMG seized an historic quadruple victory at this marathon race on the legendary Nordschleife. And in 2017, one champion is already certain: you as a participant in this AMG EMOTION-Tour. From the factory tour that starts your visit to the drive to the track in a Mercedes-AMG on up to the race, which you’ll follow from the VIP vantage of the AMG Lounge. There you’ll be right next to the teams and the drivers. If you like, you can also experience the charms of the surrounding Eifel roads in our performance models.
- VIP ticket package
- Motorsports spectacle at night
- AMG factory tour
Program & Facts.
Dates & Codes:
- Day 1: Individual arrival in Affalterbach / factory tour / lunch / guided journey to the destination / check-in at the Steigenberger Hotel Bad Neuenahr / dinner
- Day 2: All-day access to the AMG Lounge as well as seating ticket / optional: individual drive along a recommended route through the area
- Day 3: All-day access to the AMG Lounge as well as seating ticket / individual return to Affalterbach / vehicle return
Hotel Overview 2017
- Location: In the heart of the idyllic Ahr valley, a 5-minute walk from Ahr thermal baths
- Rooms: 216 rooms, desk, safe, cable TV, radio, phone, bath with shower or tub, minibar
- Amenities: Restaurant, bar, café & bistro, indoor pool, spa and wellness center, sauna, non-smoking accommodation, Wi-Fi, pets allowed
- Board: Full, including drinks with meals
Do you have questions about our events, dates or your reservation? Simply contact us — we can be reached via hotline, fax and email.
Hotline: +49 7144 302-575
Fax: +49 7144 302-576
The world of the AMG Driving Academy is continuously changing. Stay in close contact with us, follow the latest developments and share your precious experiences with others. Take advantage of our exciting social media presence now!
Mercedes-AMG GT S: Fuel consumption combined: 9.6-9.4 l/100km; CO2 emission combined: 224 - 219 g/km*