Formula One™ Singapore Grand Prix.
The first night-time event in Formula One™ history, has quickly established itself as one of the most dramatic and atmospheric races on the calendar. The sight of Formula One™ cars racing through the public roads around the Marina Bay area, under a powerful lighting system that replicates daylight, is incredible. Although the first race itself dates back to 1961 when it was known as the Orient Year Grand Prix, it was first included as a Formula One™ Grand Prix event in 2008. The this year’s event will again offer a stunning atmosphere in Singapore.
- Grandstand from 176,00 Euro
- General admission from 157,00 Euro
- Quickest circuit of the season
- Next to the circuit: combination of cultural and fashion highlights
- Breathtaking atmosphere at the popular marina bay
Any questions regarding motorsport tickets?
We are always happy to help.
Phone: +49 (0) 1805 972267