For all those who don't quite manage without a few guidelines, we warmly recommend the suggestions made in Geneen Roth's book “Woman, Food and God”:
1. Eat only when you are really hungry.
2. Create a relaxed atmosphere and sit down for your meal.
3. Avoid distractions. These include television, music, newspaper or books, as well as emotionally-charged conversations.
4. Indulge yourself, allow yourself to enjoy the food you would like to eat now.
5. Stop eating when you are full.
6. Always eat as if others were watching you.
7. Enjoy your meals with all your senses.
At first it may seem strangely unaccustomed to you to listen to your body's needs. Trust your gut feeling, it will nourish you on the physical, mental and spiritual level. A pleasant side-effect: a healthy body with your personal feel-well weight.